- Superior cushioning and support for the heavier runner or someone needing a more cushioned ride over the longer distances
- Springy mid soles that feel energetic and responsive
- Subtle curve and balance of the sole creates a smoother transition from heel to toe
- Light, streamlined and breathable mesh upper
- Cushioning distribution that supports natural stride and ground-strike
- Silk-feel, textured inners for comfort, airflow and even pressure-distribution.
- TPR outer-sole for grip and anti-wear on tar and pavement
- Responsive cushioning adds foot and joint protection for injury prevention and comfort on long runs
The Swifts allow enough room for your foot to flex and your toes to spread naturally with each stride. They hold you secure through the ankle and midfoot so that you never feel like you are sliding in the shoe, but they also allow for your feet to expand slightly with heat on longer runs.
Why so cheap – what’s the catch?
We are able to bring you top quality shoes at such a good price because we are a local, South African born & bred sports footwear company. It means that:
- We do not pay royalties to any international company or individual.
- We don’t have to pay a sourcing fee overseas like other shoe brands.
- We don’t pay mega-star individuals or teams to endorse our products. We choose to support local athletes.
- We are not paying inflated import duties.
The above expenses are all paid by almost all the big running shoe brands available in SA (and paid in USD or Euros), and these fees push up the price well beyond what the shoe and its materials actually cost. The bottom line is that South African’s are paying too much for shoes.
Our products are proudly South African, designed in Cape Town and the R&D is done by local athletes.
Even more reason to support local – we do!
OUR CHALLENGE TO YOU: Try the blind test
Take out your three best pairs of road shoes, mix in a pair of Olympic Swifts and have someone blindfold you. We challenge you to pick your favourite pair based on feeling alone.