- Quick-drying, light and breathable multi-material upper
- Pod cushioning inner-sole for comfort and arch support
- Bouncy Phylon mid-sole that is soft but never spongy.
- Silk-feel, textured inners for comfort, airflow and even pressure-distribution.
- TPR outer-sole for grip and anti-wear on tar and pavement
- Balanced design suited to almost any build or running style
- Easy-to-wear build and ultra-comfortable fit
Ultra-comfortable fit that holds you steady in the mid-foot, ankle and back of heel, but allows your feet to flex naturally and your toes to move as you run.
Why so cheap; what’s the catch?
We are able to bring you top quality shoes at such a good price because we are a local, South African born & bred sports footwear company. It means that:
- We do not pay royalties to any international company or individual.
- We don’t have to pay a sourcing fee overseas like other shoe brands.
- We don’t pay mega-star individuals or teams to endorse our products. We choose to support local athletes.
- We are not paying inflated import duties.
The above expenses are all paid by almost all of the big running shoe brands available in SA (and paid in USD or Euros), and these fees push up the price well beyond what the shoe and its materials actually cost. The bottom line is that South African’s are paying too much for shoes.
Our products are proudly South African, designed in Cape Town and the R&D is done by local athletes.
Even more reason to support local – we do!
OUR CHALLENGE TO YOU: Try the blind test
Take out your three best pairs of road shoes, mix in a pair of Olympic Bounces and have someone blindfold you. We challenge you to pick your favourite pair based on feeling alone.